Monday, August 21, 2006

Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide

Health Canada Warns Against Drinking Hydrogen Peroxide for Medicinal Use
"OTTAWA - Health Canada is warning consumers and patients not to drink products containing hydrogen peroxide for medicinal purposes because they can cause serious harm or death when ingested. Anyone who is currently using hydrogen peroxide in this manner should stop immediately and consult a health care provider.
(This follows a US FDA warning)
...To date, no adverse reactions suspected to be associated with the ingestion of hydrogen peroxide have been reported to Health Canada."

Yet again, the friends of pharmaceutical companies try to prevent the public from taking charge of their own health! No-one suggests ingesting 35% Food Grade undiluted!