Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Colloidal Silver

Tue Dec 5, 2006 11:17 am (PST)
I am an Alternative Health practitioner, practitioning since 1984. About 7 years ago I discovered ColloidalSilver. Sounded too good to be true, but Iexperimented with it anyway. As an addition to mybusiness, it went crazy. I now supply 80+ Health Foodstores across Canada, 9 pharmacies, 5 Naturopathicdoctors and even a general practitioner MD, who doesn't prescribe antibiotics anymore, just my CS. The results I have seen with my own clients have been utterly astounding. I have two doctor-confirmed cancer remissions in clients who did nothing more than drink lots of CS (one of them given 6 months to live - thatwas 6 years ago - still doing fine). I have two doctor-confirmed full remissions from multiple sclerosis (20 oz/day to achieve that). Numerous,regular reports (clients across Canada calling me to report) of bladder infections, sinus infections, stomach ulcers (the MD being one of them), eyeinfections (including cases of pink-eye and herpes inthe eye), ear, throat and tooth infections gone overnight. Two women from different Provinces called to report remissions of their breast cancer.If we were talking on the phone, I couldn't tell you all the reports in an hour. Nobody in my family gets sick anymore. My kids complain because their friends get sick and get to stay home from school, but not my kids. (They used to catch every bug that was makingthe rounds.)...
Anon