Thursday, February 14, 2013

I doubt Willy Hague has a single thought without asking for permission - more agenda justification from the Secretary of State for Bombing and Bullshit - David Icke Website

I doubt Willy Hague has a single thought without asking for permission - more agenda justification from the Secretary of State for Bombing and Bullshit - David Icke Website:
 'What do I say again, sir, please sir, I think the battery's running down'.

'I say Assad is killing his own people and we must bomb the shit out of them, er, yes sir, sorry, sir, we must "intervene to save innocent lives".'

'Yes, sir, thank you sir, and throw in something about chemical weapons because it always sounds scary? Right sir, thank you sir.'

'One final question, sir, how many times am I allowed to breathe today, please sir?

Oh, that's very generous, sir, thank you sir, I went a little blue yesterday.'

'UK to build human rights alliances, says William Hague'. What he means is taking over countries in Africa to deny human rights - in line with the Orwellian language of inversion.

He says that 'the threat in North Africa becomes more acute' when he and the rest of the Evil Alliance have triggered the mayhem in countries like Libya. But do what they tell you and say what they tell you Willy. You know the consequences for not doing so...