Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Palestine - Israel Talks Collapsed after Israel Stated True Intentions | nsnbc international

Palestine - Israel Talks Collapsed after Israel Stated True Intentions | nsnbc international
... The collapse of the talks and the eventual final withdrawal of the Palestinians from the talks cannot be understood without understanding Israel´s true intentions with regards to the continuation of its so-called settlement policy or rather, the illegal annexation of militarily occupied Palestinian territories.

A document, which was released by Israel´s High Court of Justice in March 2013, revealed that the Israeli government has admitted what Palestinians have been saying for decades. That is, that the Israeli government plans to permanently annex 99.3 % of the West Bank and only allocates the remaining 0.7 % of the West Bank to Palestinians...